Search This Blog

Friday, October 29, 2010

Am Baaaaaaaaak!



So its been quite a while since I blogged. I had so much going on that unfortunately writing took a back seat for a while. Well, I am back again and this time I am determined to enjoy the journey, wherever this takes me. I realize now that I never started this for any other reason but to have fun, explore and meet people from all walks of life. With this in mind, I am throwing myself into this with wild abandon, bring it on!


Now on to something I just have to share with you! First of all let me just say how much I love burlap, I know its not something most people announce to anyone but hey what can I say, burlap rocks if you know what to do with it! Check out these beauties that I found when I was browsing Etsy merchandise. By the way make sure you check out all the other fab merchandise from this seller, heres the link. Lol, this is so cute I almost want to eat it.

www.etsy.com/listing/60206598/burlap-and-rhinestone-cuff

No comments: