Search This Blog

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Love Conquers All



I LOVE JESUS.  I say this with pride during this Easter season because I want to be the kind of Christian who is not spiritually "in the closet".  Jesus died for me, the least I can do is serve and acknowledge him openly.  


To my bothers and sisters from other faiths and beliefs, welcome, know that I love you too.  We are all equal in God's eyes.  He created us all.  He loves us all.  


L O V E  is what the Easter season is all about.  Jesus laid his life down because he loved us. 


Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends.  John 15:13 
No higher expression of love could be given or experienced. Life is is our most valuable possession; and when someone is willing to lay that down for their friends or their country, it is the ultimate sacrifice. 


I encourage you to remember the real reason we celebrate this season.   Enjoy the candy if you want but know that the death and resurrection of Christ was absolutely Easter bunny and Easter egg free.  Angels.....but no bunnies. 


Many blessings on you and your family during this holy season.  Have a happy EASTER!.









2 comments:

Tiff said...

I love this post because you are so right! We need to remember why we celebrating Easter!

I AM Curly Locks said...

Christ on full display...Happy Good Friday fellow believer....

Peace and Love,

Najeema Iman