Search This Blog

Monday, May 23, 2011

10 sandals you'll love This Summer


So I have been on the prowl, looking for sandals to add to my wardrobe and I must say I was more than pleasantly surprised at what I found.  I really, really luv the look and comfort of a sandal, they are dressier than flip flops and very often depending on the style, you can wear them with dressier pieces.  The fact that they don't make that aweful slapping noise against my heel like flip flops do....(c'mon you know what I mean).....is a bonus!

Now, are you ready for this?

I found an amazing website that has the most and I mean THE MOST fabulous selection of sandals I've seen in a while and the prices are great too!   Oh happy day!

So, without further ado here are my top ten sandal picks for summer.

..... drum roll please!!!........Here we go!


1. I am not a huge animal print lover but these totally won me over.  How chic is this!  $19.99


2. Shut the front door!...there is something powerful about these shoes that I just cant resist. Besides they are RED Gladiators....nuff said!  $14.00

3. I just luv the natural appeal of these sandals.  The design is just gorgeous and it looks comfortable too.  Find it at Old Navy for $22.94.


4. Metallic shoes are so versatile in a wardrobe.  Its such a fantastic neutral. and dont get me started on the beadwork on this piece......sooooooo beautiful!  Find it at Old Navy for $22.94.



5 & 6 If you love a pop of color like I do then you'll love these.  I am getting happy just looking at them. $19.99 and $24.99  www.amiclubwear.com
  



7. Luv, luv, luv!   You just cant go wrong with these.  G o r g e o u s!  $20.99



8. Get your bling on!  I am such a fan of both of these!  $19.99



9. These are hands down one of my favorites.  Wow!, so modern , textural and sophisticated! $19.99 www.amiclubwear.com

10. Okay, so I know there are mucho flowers on these but the romantic in me adores these sandals.  How cute!  $15.99 at amiclubwear


Well thats all folks, hope you had as much fun as I did creating this post.  Happy shopping!

Cherio!



2 comments:

Kathy said...

Wow are they pretty!! I would never guess they were also so aforable, you could buy them all!! Thanks for always posting the coolest things! I love your site!

Alicia@ Mommy Delicious said...

I love sandals. I wear them pretty much all Summer long and well into the Fall. LOL. I really like the last one -- the color is nice and the actual design is so freakin' cute!