Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Design Your Own Fabric With Spoonflower.......Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!


I’ve always had a burning desire to design my own fabric and now I can with Spoonflower!
What a cool site!  Spoonflower lets you create custom printed fabric with no minimum order 
for $16–$32 per yard. Also, they feature premium and natural eco-friendly textiles too.  You 
design it and they will custom print it!  Wooo hooo! 

With Spoonflower you have the ability to print any drawing onto cotton fabric that you can 
imagine. You can order yards of your own design/s or 8"x8" swatches for around $5.00 a 
piece.  In addition, you can browse through and purchase fabrics by various other artist too. 
So check it out — and go make something beautiful!   Here are a few of my own designs.  Am having so much fun with this, can you tell........ 

Cherio!






5 comments:

Katya kate said...

This is amazing! I'm not an artist but it's good to know such developments. Who knows I might be one someday lol. Thanks for sharing. I'm a new follower.

Visiting from the blog hop,
Kate
http://mommygrowingup.blogspot.com/

mimilovesall8 said...

Cool fabrics!
I followed you from http://mimilovesall8.blogspot.com
Thanks! Annette

Brae Craig said...

Wow! That is SO COOL!!! I mean, it's pretty expensive, but if you have something specific in mind that you can't get anywhere else, it's a great thing!

I am now following your blog. Found you on MBC. I'd love a follow back at www.thegleemansbaby.blogspot.com
Thanks!

Alicia@ Mommy Delicious said...

Wowsa! That sounds so cool. I'm totally ready to let of the inner designer in me. Woot!

Dmarie said...

what fun!!