Search This Blog

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Am Feelin the Blog Love!

My blog just received another award and I must say, this makes a girl feel a whole lotta special.

Many thanks to Katya Kate from mommygrowingup  fochoosing me as a recipient of the award.  You really made my day! The Sunshine Blog Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blogosphere. I am so happy that I am considered a part of this group since I created this blog to inspire, learn and most of all have fun!.  Mission accomplished.  So yayy me and woot woot!!!





Here are the rules for accepting this award:
1. Thank the person who gave this award and write a post about it.

2. Answer the following questions below.
3. And pass the award to 10~12 fabulous bloggers, link their blogs and let them know you awarded them. 
My answers to the questions:
Favorite color?  I love teal,  not the dark teal though, light teal.  That color makes me all kinds of happy and calm.
Favorite animal?  I am a sucker for dogs, they are so loyal and loving.  Close second is guinea pigs.  They are  so cute and chuck full of personality.  
Favorite number? 36  Its my lucky number. lol, for real.
Favorite drink?  Pina colada (unleaded/minus alchohol)...........ummm so yummy
Facebook or Twitter?  Facebook for sure.  
Your passion?  Art and design, God and family...but not in that order.
Giving or getting presents?  I love to give, there's no better feeling than to know you have helped someone else.
Favorite day?  Wednesday. Also known as hump day which I was totally unaware of but makes it even more interesting. 
Favorite flowers?  Peonies and bouganvilla.  They couldn't be more opposite  from each other but I adore them both.

And there you have it,  now, it's time for me to share the love. The blogs that I am listing below keep me smiling, inspired, entertained, informed and looking forward to their next post! Check them out and you'll see why.








14 comments:

Candis said...

How cool!! Thanks so much!!!!!

Jenna said...

aww Thanks! That is too sweet. I will definitely re-post and share this.. and link back to your page sometime this week! :)

We Made That said...

Thank you so much!!! I am going to share on my blog and link back to yours!

We Made That said...

Thank you!!! Already posted and linked back.

Veronica Lee said...

Congrats on the well-deserved award! I love your blog and thanks for sharing the award with us. You rock!!!

Alicia@ Mommy Delicious said...

Congrats hun! Well deserved! I never thought of a lucky number. Maybe I should consider it. LOL. How'd you come up with 36?

a mommy's lifestyle said...

Aww thanks so much for this award! I really appreciate it. Huge congrats to you on yours! :)

thislittleblog.com said...

Thank you for including my little blog! I'll link back and share later this week. :)

Beauty and the Green said...

Alicia, I know 36 is a little strange since most people choose 1 single digit but 36 to me is special because it is the only number that I have won anything with! I wasn't trying either, it was in a raffle. Lol, plus for some reason it always seems to be a part of important numbers in my life....from telephone numbers to house numbers, 36 is always showing up. I think it's just meant to be.

Jenfier Harrod said...

Thanks for this award. I didn't expect this. I hope that you will continue to like our blog I am one of your new followers.

Peaches Ledwidge said...

Good for you. Congratulations, you deserve it.

Joy Page Manuel said...

Woot-woot indeed!! Congratulations Wanda and thank you so much for your nomination! I promise to work on this one this week! :-)))

Nekky said...

Congrats on your award. It feels good to know that people appreciate what you are doing. Thanks for stopping by.

Jen said...

Thanks so much, my friend, for this blog award! I feel so blessed by this today! Many heartfelt thanks! ~ jen