Search This Blog

Monday, November 28, 2011

Simple Pleasures



 Art and crafts excites me....

It's the only activity that allows me to both lose and find myself at the same time...

And the cares of this world?..............Well, they just fade away.

The whole world seems to be "on pause"

Like 5:00pm.........already????  Whew...where did the time go?....

When I create, I am the truest and highest expression of myself.........and my creator.

A better and more beautiful person on the inside.  Where it matters.

So, to me creating is like a cool drink of water on a very hot day. 

 Refreshing. 

 Necessary.  

To be savored and enjoyed.  Thoroughly.


What are you passionate about?......... 
 What makes you happy?


(Watercolor quotes I painted last week)





Cherio!














5 comments:

Stephanie of Gumdrop Pass said...

I love this! I love the way you described the time you spend on this. :) I know I feel the same way when I {attempt!} to create.

The paintings are so PRETTY, too! :)

Peaches Ledwidge said...

Writing for me is like art and craft to you. Do what you like best. Always beautiful.

bilder freistellen said...

Your page is beautiful! I love the colors that you used!
More visit:-
digitale bildbearbeitung

Joy Page Manuel said...

You are fortunate to have found your passion! And your creations are lovely!

Alicia@ Mommy Delicious said...

These are great quotes and the paintings are great too. I always say that -- do what you love and what you are passionate about. And it won't FEEL like work, ya know?

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do." ~Steve Jobs