Search This Blog

Saturday, December 3, 2011

My 100th Post! Woo hoooo!


So technically this is post 101, but hey the fact is, I reached my 100th post mark!  Woo hooo!!!!!


Wow, imagine that. Originally when I started this blog, I was practically nagging and bribing family members to join my blog, lol.  Seriously, the poor souls. I didn't realize at the time how my blog would evolve, I just wanted to have at least 1 follower. P-l-e-a-s-e.

I remember the day I finally got my first follower.  I called my sister and you would have sworn I had won the lottery. Man, I was all kinds of excited! That was all the encouragement I needed to keep going.  Someone out there had read my blog post and was giving me the thumbs up. Oh happy day! Thanks Charmaine, it meant so much to me. 

In the last year, I have met so many interesting and caring people. You all have been so supportive and non-judgmental, which made it easy for me to share a piece of my life with you.  I have been challenged, inspired but most of all I have grown through this blog.  More than I ever imagined I would when I began this journey.  So, today I say thank you to all 245 of you, my friends, I love you all. I am looking forward to 2012 with great expectations and excitement.  We're going to have a blast.  You betcha!.

Cherio!






5 comments:

Peaches Ledwidge said...

Champagne? Congratulations. My speed is so slow, I'll take another three years or more to get there/her.

Alicia@ Mommy Delicious said...

Thank you for sharing yourself with us. Congrats on reaching 100!!! Thats awesome.

Meanqueen said...

Well done on your achievement, you write an interesting blog :o)

African Bloggers Community said...

Congrats. It's quite a huge success considering all effort you put in this blog.

Katya kate said...

Congratulations Beauty! I really love your posts! So inspiring and artistic! You had a gift and it's good to share your gifts, who knows, some little soul out here is inspired by it ;) Keep on posting!