Search This Blog

Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year. New Attitude!


.............HAPPY  NEW  YEAR!..............  

Woo hoo!, we made it. Am totally siked as always but minus a resolution list this time.  I know what I have to do so instead I plan on making a "to do " list on a daily basis and stick to it.  I find this strategy to be more practical for me and less overwhelming.  Also, I can actually accomplish everything that would have been on my resolution list this way, one step at a time.  So much easier.  Now why didn't I think of that sooner......


Now that I am on the subject of resolutions and such, I made a promise on this blog that I am going to make good on today.  I had done a post entitled Weight Loss/Fitness Inspiration Mel B and in that post I promised to share my weight loss "after" photos.  At the time I had gained ten pounds and I was really motivated to lose them.  So, with Mel B as my inspiration and Tae-Bo and Pilates as my method I worked out four times a week for three  long hard months.  And I didn't lose a pound until the fourth week but that's another story I will tell in detail in another post.  Let's just say for now that I was thoroughly disenchanted and frustrated with the whole thing after the third week with no results. 





Hey if you going to pose you might as well commit, lol.

My photos are not the best since they were taken inside with no natural light....cause there was no way I was wearing these "booty" shorts outside where my neighbors could possibly see me.  Absolutely not.  I still have ways to go for the muscle definition I crave but I am encouraged to keep going.  Hey, who knows what'll happen in 2012 with hard work and a little sweat equity.  I don't know exactly but it will be all kinds of fabulous! 

Cherio!








14 comments:

Ally @ Love Parish said...

Happy New Year! I hope 2012 will be wonderful.

Marina {Yummy Mummy) said...

Hey, you look great! New follower via mbc - please come visit me at http://www.yummymummykitchen.com :)

Carolina said...

Happy 2012! Looking good, new follower from MBC. Carolina
http://beautyandthegreen.blogspot.com

momto8 said...

wow! you look GREAT! congrats to you! I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can!

Veronica Lee said...

You look fantastic!!

Have a wonderful 2012!

Nekky said...

Inspiring. That's the spirit. Happy New Year.

May said...

Happy new year to you.. You are doing a great job, keep it up!

Joy Page Manuel said...

Wanda, you look GREAT!!! TaeBo is awesome and I wish I still had the energy for it, haha! I did that back in 2000 and it was the ONLY one that made me lose weight so I know how effective it is. Anyway, great advise on the no-resolutions strategy (I never believed in them anyway) and thanks for the weight-loss inspiration!! Happy New Year!

Peaches Ledwidge said...

I'll join the chorus and say that you look good/great. Happy New Year!

Alicia@ Mommy Delicious said...

You look absolutely FABULOUS!!! Wow... I love it when hard work pays off. Those months may have kicked your butt, but look at you shining in 2012?! Love it! Happy New Year, hun! xo

Lindsay said...

Wow, you look so great!! Happy New Year to you!!

Stephanie of Gumdrop Pass said...

WOWZA! Lol, you look GREAT! :) Congrats to you on finding something that works and sticking too it. It seems your reaping the benefits!

Oh, just a few days late, but Happy New Year! :)

Katya kate said...

Wow you look great and so hot!!! this is quite an inspiration! hope i would take my weight loss program seriously too!!!

Pursuit of Titus 2™ said...

Happy New Year! I have a special award for you here on my blog! http://pursuitoftitus2.com/the-liebster-award/