Search This Blog

Friday, March 9, 2012

Blog Tag....You're It!


I never heard of blog tag prior to this but guess what?  Am it!  And so, big thanks to Rebekah from http://accidentallywonderful.blogspot.com for letting me in on the fun.  She has a fabulous blog, full of creative projects/ideas, great recipes and so much more.  Check it out, you'll love it.
Now for the rules...
• You must post the rules.
• Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you and then create 11 questions to ask the people you've tagged.
• Tag More Blogs so they can play along
• Post their button on your post if they have one.
• Let them know you have tagged them.
 



Questions: 
1. Finish this sentence: “Every morning, I like to…”  Start the day with prayer and meditation.
2. What would you do if you had a whole weekend to yourself?  I would pamper myself mercilously...lol.
3. If you had to give up your cell phone or your computer, which would you choose and why?  Definitely my cell phone.  I am a graphic designer so my computer and I have an understanding.  Till death do us part.  (Besides I can send an email or Skype it in if I give up the cell)
4. What is your go-to order at Starbucks (or your regular coffee place)?  A mocha frappichino. So Yummy!
5. Mountains or Beach vacation?  Definitely the beach.
6. Who is the person that knows all your secrets?  My husband George, not all, but most.
7. What is your favorite project (recipe, craft, DIY) that you have ever made?  Wow!  I have so many to choose from.....I would have to say my favorite craft at the moment is decoupage.
8. Soup or salad?  Salad.  

9. What color is your kitchen, or what color would you like your kitchen to be?  White cabinets with beautiful golden brown hardwood floors and sea foam green walls.
10. How would your friends describe you?  Hmmmm....creative, driven, honest, loyal, funny, quirky, fashionable, connoisseur of lemon meringue pies.  

11. What is your favorite thing about blogging? Learning new things every day and meeting wonderful people from all over the world.


 I Am Tagging In The Following Fabulous Blogs:
lauradora-lauradora
amommyslifestyle
gumdroppass


My Questions:
1.  What makes you happy?
2.  Gummy bears or chocolate?
3.  If you had to choose 3 items to keep from all your possessions, what would they be?
4.  What is your favorite thing to do for fun.
5.  Tell us something about yourself that others don't know.
6.  What would you say is your best quality?
7.  What excites you about blogging?
8.  If you had no limitations in life whatsoever...what would you do?
9.  Cats or Dogs?
10.  What is your favorite movie?
11.  Complete this thought.  I am always ready to....


Have a great weekend lovelies.
Cherio!









1 comment:

momto8 said...

fun to know more about fellow bloggers!
I love how you start your day!