Search This Blog

Monday, March 12, 2012

Bold & Beautiful Kitchen Color Inspiration


A few days ago my sister was debating which color palette she was going to put in her kitchen.  As always I offered my favorite colors for consideration but she kinda stopped listening when I suggested  mauve.  She wasn't feeling it......and I get it.  I love colors that are a bit unusual. NOT weird but a little different.  Anyway, that conversation led to this post.  I just had to find a few like minded individuals who threw color caution to the winds.

I love a white kitchen but sometimes there is nothing like a pop of color to add some spice in the kitchen.  Can I get a Amen!  Here are a few of my favorites. What do you think?





http://www.kunzdesign.com




Cherio!

4 comments:

Alicia@ Mommy Delicious said...

Wow... are those kitchens real? What I wouldn't give...

Sigh. They are gorg!

Pop Champagne said...

I'm always a fan of grey/white or teal/white combination in a house! lovely inspirations!

Peaches Ledwidge said...

I like the yellow/gold with the black and white wall paper. It's very different but I couldn't take looking at it for a long time.

Lindsay said...

All these are so beautiful! My dream is to have an all white kitchen...with a hint of black!