Search This Blog

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Craft Of The Week

All A'bloom

 When I started this blog, my intention was to post craft projects weekly.  Somehow though, mostly due to my work schedule, these postings became farther and farther apart.  I am not happy about.  At all.  And so, this post will be the first of "creation/craft of the week" which will be whatever I created for the week.  I am looking forward to learning new techniques and crafts....good, bad or ugly, I will be sharing it so stay tuned.


 Here are a few pieces I painted this week.


You Are Not Alone


As For Me And My House

These are all mix media pieces (acrylics and pastels on heavy weight paper) and I had so much fun playing with the colors.  Next time though, I will use a new medium or technique to ensure that I am challenging myself and learning something new every week.  Sounds like a plan?  I think so......let's do this!  


Cherio!





5 comments:

Rashida said...

I love the scripture picture at the end! Amen! As for me and my house we will serve the Lord. Thank you for the reminder! God bless.

Nekky said...

You can paint?!!! My goodness. I adore any one who paints. You are so talented. We need to see more of your works. Keep it up.

Camille said...

beautiful!!!

cheers.

Alicia@ Mommy Delicious said...

Has anyone ever told you that you are INCREDIBLY talented? Because you are. WOWSA! If you have the time, post more of your pieces. They are so good!

Beauty and the Green said...

Thanks so much Alicia, I love to draw and paint and if am totally honest am just 2 clicks from being a craft nut too. Lol, maybe I already am but hey I am all sorts of happy with that!