Search This Blog

Saturday, May 19, 2012

The Braid-ey Bunch - 10 Fashion Forward Summer Hairstyles


Whenever I find a new hairstyle that I like, I save it.  Well, actually I file it.  Yup, I have a file on my desktop labeled "Hair inspiration" and it is chuck full of these awesome hairdos. How's that for organized.


Well, this evening I just happened to be going through that folder and realized, I have to share this with my bloggie pals. This is way too much hotness to keep all to myself......so here I am, sharing.


Most of these are braided hairstyles but what I like most about them is their versatility and how easy some of them are to do.  Anytime you can get your hair styled in less than ten minutes is definitely a win in my opinion. And there is nothing more attractive than a lady who looks pulled together/stylish but not overdone.  These styles are perfect for achieving that perfect balance of chic and effortlessness.  Plus, most of them look even better if they are a little messy.  I love that!

Well, I hope this post inspires you to try one of these fabulous hairdos. It's amazing how a simple hairstyle can boost your confidence and bring sexy back....but don't take my word for it, try it and see for yourself.

Cherio!








8 comments:

Laura said...

These are all so lovely I wish I could do my hair whenever I try it looks an absolute mess and all falls apart in about an hour (if I'm lucky). Oh well maybe one day I'll get the hang of it, I'm finally getting the hang of makeup so maybe hair will be next, baby steps.

Camille said...

Hi!!! So you used to visit my old blog, the Mannequin Memoirs....I have had a new one for a while now and would love to see you there:).

Cheers.

Carmen Esposito said...

These hairstyles are great but I would need someone to do my hair for me. Except for the braid on the left side, I think that is the only one I could manage. My hair isn't that long though, so I don't think it would suit me. I preferred, the one with the updo in the back and the braid accross the top, but I have bangs. Will that work with bangs?

Beauty and the Green said...

Hmmmmm....I guess you can keep your bangs the way it js and incorporate a few braids into the updo at the back. It won't be an exact replica of the hairstyle but it will be stylish none the less.

Alicia@ Mommy Delicious said...

I'm a HUGE fan of the side braid. It's one of my favorite hairstyles.

Lindsay said...

I wish I could pull off these hairstyles!!

Annmarie Pipa said...

what beautiful women! wow! thanks for all the ideas!!

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after going through a few of the posts I realized it's new to me.
Nonetheless, I'm definitely pleased I discovered it and I'll be
book-marking it and checking back regularly!

My website Ray Ban Outlet