Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Bathroom Makeover Inspiration

  Hola peeps!  Wow, can you believe it?...... 2013 and we are still here.  Oopsie, I guess the Mayans got the dates mixed up.  Oh well.

Ha ha, seeing that I will be here after all, I decided to spruce up my bathroom a bit. As always I started with a little research.  Here is some of the gorgeous inspiration I found.  I am so excited!


Black and white photos are always a good idea.  So chic.


I really love this bathroom curtain and the rug. And check out the decorative mirror above the tub.  


The natural touches here and there are so relaxing, makes me think of the spa.  



This gorgeous basket and all of the products below are from pottery barn and the prices are not bad either.



The print on this towel is too fabulous for words. No need for a crystal ball, I see these in my immediate future.


Luv, luv.


Organic rugs, such a neat idea and beautiful too!


I adore a good terry robe so I am having a major crush on these.  It is the perfect thing for some "me time".  And we ladies can always use some of that.

Cherio!

5 comments:

Lady Diana said...

Beautiful!
effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

Lady M said...

I agree with you on those black/white photos. We have them adorned in our family room and they really spruce up a rather drab room.

I too was inspired by Pottery Barn but not inspired by their prices. So when I redid my kitchen (boring read but the photos show a lot), I found my wallet inspired by Home Depot. ;-)

Stephanie N. said...

PRETTY! I love all of the pictures you've found for inspiration! So comfy but modern. LOVE it! :)
Hope 2013 is treating you well so far!

Carla said...

I've pinned that first image to my pinterest board some time ago. I have YET to make it happen. *sigh

Nevertheless, I love what I have done with my small bathroom. I have straw baskets everywhere!

Leeanne Dyson said...

Now, you got me thinking whether you want a chic black and white bathroom or one that is sunny and colorful. If I were to choose, I can just go with the classic white and make those towels and rugs as a working theme. Anyway, I would love to see how you incorporated these wonderful ideas in your bathroom.

Regards,
Leeanne Dyson