Search This Blog

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Its A Wrap!

Every woman has a go-to hair style that she turns to in a crunch.  Some of us have a couple.  Well, I personally love a wrap when my hair won't cooperate with me, or when I run out of time to fix it.  Heck, truth is, I just love this look bad hair day or not.  It is all kinds of fierce!

 Now, I realize this may not be for everyone, but there are so many variations and creative ways to style a head wrap that there is something for everyone.  Don't believe me?  Well, here are as as my Jamaican friend would call it  "a trailer load" of wrap styles to inspire you.  And me. 

 So Let's do this!














See what I mean?  You know you can rock one of these.  Just grab a scarf from your closet and work it!

Cherio!


6 comments:

Alicia said...

Girl, I have been looking for some good head wraps for what seems like the longest time to go along with my ponytails. You know, for those days when I'm having a bad hair day and whatnot?

Peaches Ledwidge said...

Those head wears look amazing. My bad hair day is brushing my hair back in ponytail. When I was much "younger," I used to like wearing hats.

Carla said...

I LOVE the one that Tracee has on, but I love anything this lady puts on.

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Some of these really look awesome. I am new to your blog. Glad I found it!!

J Frassini said...

http://jfrassini.com/ For Head Wraps

J Frassini said...

http://jfrassini.com/ For Head Wraps