Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

All about The Pencil Skirt

If there is one item I never hesitate to buy, that would be a pencil skirt.  I cannot express to you how much I LOVE these skirts.  In case you are wondering why....

Here are a few reasons.


Well for one, pencil skirts allows you to make or build your own outfit.  The silhouette is so sleek and simple. Think of it as a blank canvas, just bring your imagination.
. Comes in a myriad of fabrics, styles and colors
. Figure  flattering to all sizes and shapes 
. Can be dressy enough to go to the Oscars 


Or
. Dressed down for a casual date at the movies

. And they Look Awesome with Accessories...especially big and bold ones
Cherio!

4 comments:

Annmarie Pipa said...

oh I LOVE the look of a pencil skirt too! your photos are so fun!

Vanessa said...

Hi,

I came across your site http://beautyandthegreen.blogspot.com while searching Google for blogs talking about growing/gardening equipment and related keywords and was wondering if you'd be open to doing a sponsored blog post.

We have a site that growing/gardening equipment and are looking for more exposure online.

Our budget for this is initially $20 for the post and we would give you the blog post (gardening related & already written) as well as a picture to post. All you would have to do is post it.

Here's a sample post we did on another blog: http://homefurniturebiz.com/grow-lights/

We're really just testing out different bloggers, and if you bring some good traffic, we're totally open to doing an annual banner ad!

Also if you have some other blogs, please send them over and I'll take a look and we might be open to doing a post on those as well!

Let me know if you'd be open to this!

Regards,

Vanessa
vanessac@lashopmail.com

Stephanie Marie said...

Hi! Came across your blog from the MBC site. I too LOVE pencil skirts. So much fun. Feel free to check out my blog, The Fusion Chronicles. I write about food, relationships, beauty, fashion, travel, and more! Thanks and God Bless!

Laura said...

I've always loved pencil skirts but I tend to shy away from them as I've always had big hips and they never seem to look very flattering on me.