Search This Blog

Friday, February 8, 2013

Obsession Of The Week

I confess, I am totally in love with anyone who has a huge imagination. People who march to the beat of their own drum, God bless em! I am a kindred spirit so naturally I am drawn to them like a moth to a flame.

And so....this week (drum roll please)

I present  to you one of the flyest, badest ladies on the block, Folake Funtoon.  Yup, I said it.......cause she is.


Folake Kuye Huntoon, is the talented Blogger behind StylePantry.com, she is also the Fashion Designer of WeWe Clothing, Fashion Stylist, mother of three and newly crowned CHICTOPIA influential  blogger of the year. This woman is a fearless fashionista and, her BohoChic look is all kinds of fabulous.  Let's not even talk about the hair....

Here are a some of my favorite looks by Folake.  
If I ever get into this lady's closet, there will be weeping and knashing of teeth...  I am in love with just about everything she wears.



















Have a great weekend lovelies!

Cherio!