Search This Blog

Thursday, March 7, 2013

5 Good Reasons To Shop On Ebay


Am not going to lie, it took me a while to really give Ebay a shot.  Having done so though, I am thrilled to say the least.  I never imagined that I could reach power seller and top rated status in less than 3 months.  But I did.  Yay me!  I am no guru yet but I am having fun learning and figuring it out.

Here are some of the reasons that drew me to Ebay.

1.  Bargains!
Hello! There are bargains to be had by all.  From negotiating a lower price directly from the seller to finding that perfect deal, it is all possible on Ebay.  And here is my favorite part, the bargains never stop.  They are 24/7.  Gotta love that.  

2.  Vast Product Selection
One of the things I absolutely love about Ebay is the vast selection of goods that they offer.  You can literally find anything there.  And I do mean Anything.  I have bought books, records, computers, designer handbags, vintage jewelry, collectibles, stuff for my dog and so much more......and I still haven't scratched the surface of the merchandise they offer.  My favorite items to buy on Ebay is vintage jewelry and Art.  I find that there are lots of people selling Estate pieces and one of a kind items that I have never seen any where else.  At unbelievable bargain prices I have never seen.  Ever.  I love that!


Here are a few things I purchased this week.  I collect Cameos so this made me really happy. 




3.  Easy Check Out
No long lines to stand on or tedious filling out online credit card forms.  Ebay connects with Pay Pal so you can check out in seconds.  No worries about being jacked on the net as Pay Pal is one of the safest ways to send and receive money without providing your personal information.  I personally enjoy having that peace of mind.  So far my experience has been all kinds of wonderful.  (Knock on wood.)

4.  Fun!
I know this may sound strange but I have a blast bidding on stuff.  It really feels good to snatch something up in the last few seconds from 10 other hungry bidders.  Kinda like blocking a shot in basketball.  (In my best Matumbo voice) No No No, Not today!  Ha ha ha ha............

5.  Positive Feedback
Since Ebay sellers and shoppers buy from people they trust, positive feedback is like gold on your  Ebay profile.   The more you have, the more confidence people have in you.  Good business etiquette goes a long way.  It is very simple. Ship in one or two days if you are a seller and pay for items promptly if you are a buyer.  Before you know it, you will have great reviews which  =  cha ching!  

And there you have it.  Hope I inspired you to give Ebay a try, trust me, it is well worth it.  I would love to hear from you on this so leave me some Ebay stories or comments.  Have a good one lovelies!

Cherio!





1 comment:

Inspire Me Heather said...

I have used Ebay once and the experience was great. I should go have another browse around - thanks for reminding me!