Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Get your Sexy On....Celebrate Your Curves!


A while back I wrote a post entitle Bringin booty back, and yes it is back with a vengeance.  But what excites me more is the fact that the booty craze has  given way to another.  Full figured gals are now finally being recognized as the beautiful sexy women that they truly are.  Curves are back baby!  Imagine that.  Makes perfect sense to me but hey, some of us could be a little slow sometimes.

Blazing a trail that I am sure many will follow, H&M launched their Summer campaign featuring  curvaceous women decked out in gorgeous swim suits. Women that we can all identify with.  Finally.

Coming from a family of ahem blessed women myself, I can truly say that it is about darn time!  Check out some of the pics that have eyes a poppin and tongues a waggin.  Enjoy!










Cherio!



1 comment:

Peaches Ledwidge said...

the curves are on for sure.