Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Idris Elba.....My Crush Confession


Okay.  So this is a confession slash outing of my ahem admiration of all the fineness that is Mr Idris Ela. This man is super talented, handsome in a rugged and very manly way, plus he oozes swag from every glorious pore.  I am sure women everywhere is swooning over him so this post is not to join the band wagon....but I guess by writing this I just did.  Ha ha, oh well.

On a serious note, I am happily married so this is just a silly crush and the hubs thinks it is funny.  He has his crush too by the way. More on that later.

In the main time, check these pics of Mr Elba out and give your eyeballs some premium eye candy!


















Cherio!


2 comments:

Lady Diana said...

Nice pictures!
Effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

peaceinthetropics said...

Oooooh, what a way to start my day!
Thank you.