Search This Blog

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Actions Speak Louder Than Words


There is only one word that describes last week.  Unpredictable.

When my father suddenly became critically ill, I found myself thrown into a world wind of activity and life and death decisions.  Everything was coming at me at warp speed. In the midst of this, my bestie, Pauline who was trying to reach me unsuccessfully by phone sent me a beautiful package in the mail.  (she lives in Florida and I in Atl)


The angel is inscribed "Be strong and courageous for the Lord
 your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:4



Amidst all the caios this wonderful package arrived with the most fragrant exotic tees and lovely thoughtful gifts. (most of it not pictured here)  It really touched my heart especially considering what was going on in my life at this time.  A lovely reminder that someone was thinking of me.  Ride or die does not come close to describing this amazing woman. Thank you so much my friend and thank you to everyone else who called or prayed.  God bless you all.

Cherio!

No comments: