Search This Blog

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Timeless Beauties





A few months ago my sister and I had a conversation.  It went a little like this:

My sister: (looking in magazine) Wow, Helen Mirren is on fire!

Me: (looking at magazine page over her shoulder nodding my head)  She looks amazing.

My sister: If I look like that when I am her age....(side eye with attitude and and strikes a diva pose)

Me:  Not sure if the world is ready for you just yet.  (cracking up laughing)

My sister:  Well, ready or not.....(chuckling and browsing through magazine again)


Fortunately Helen is not the only one looking great as she gets older.  There are many other women her age and older who are as my sister would put it "holding it down!"

Here are some of them, most of them over 70 years old.  Enjoy!
























Cherio!




No comments: