Search This Blog

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Tis The Season for Christmas Throw Pillows!


Tis the season to be Jolly, and let me tell you, throw pillows instantly add that festive sparkle that we all enjoy!  It is amazing how something so simple can add so much.  


One of the things I enjoy most about throw pillows is the versatility of design.  From embroidering to hand painted and printed, the sky is the limit.  You can 'DIY" it or buy it, it is up to you.  I personally love to mix both......but then again I am a craft head. :)


honestly I got to browsing these beauties and I could not stop.  Like seriously, everyone was so whimsical, elegant or cute. Each had it's own vibe and style.  There is something for everyone.


And so, if you like me are running out of time with your decorating, trust me, these lovely pillows will totally help you out.  Check them out and envision them in your space....oops, am guessing you already did.  

Happy decorating!

Cherio! 


I love this one, what a neat idea. Looks super comfy too.


C'mon! You can NEVER have to much glitter at Christmas time.


So sweet and feminine.  



No comments: